Friday, February 18, 2011

Tea n' More

Hey boba fans, I have another really good restaurant that serves boba drinks. At 7380 Clairemont Mesa Blvd #111, Tea n More is a busy, bubbling tea and coffee shop. This is a  place where all the college students meet up not only to complete arduous homework assignments, but also to share a common love, and that is boba.

At Tea n More, I ordered a Mint chip and Oreo with boba ($4.75 ). To me the Mint chip and Oreo with boba is a refreshingly delicious drink. The mint definitely stands out in the drink, and I love it mixed with Oreo. The drink's texture is creamy and icy. The best part is that the Oreo and the ice were finely blended, which really impressed me. The boba itself is smooth, sweet and chewy. This is certainly one of the best drinks in San Diego.

What I didn’t have a chance to review is the  food at Tea n More. The bottom line is that this is a neat spot to hang with friends and enjoy good drinks.So  next time you have a craving for boba, be sure to stop by Tea n More and see for yourself how deliciously refreshing they are!



Taste: 4/5
Quality: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Overall: Amazing


Critic: Joshua Villalpando
Editor: Mikery Hatfield



View Larger Map

2 comments:

  1. You know, I'm usually not that into Boba, but I love Mint and Oreo. I'll have to try that next time I'm in Clairemont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really good, and you dont have to order it with boba

    ReplyDelete