Friday, January 7, 2011

New Editor: Mikery Hatfield


I notice that I really suck when it comes to writing. This is a dilemma because I need to describe food the best way I can without grammatical errors or misunderstandings in what i mean. This is why Tasty Food in San Diego has brought in a new editor to make the writing understandable. Mikery Hatfield is an exceptional writer and here is his bio:

In my opinion, food is the most unifying aspects of human relationship. It has the power to bring those with racial, social and even geographical differences together to enjoy doing something that we all love: eating! I joined this blog because i believe in the power of food, and I wanted to be apart of something which appreciates that power. As an award-winning writer and food enthusiast, Tasty Foods in San Diego is right where I belong. - Mikery Hatfield

1 comment:

  1. I wish the best for the Tasty Food in San Diego Blog. I know i'll enjoy dining at the places you guys highlight in your blog. - Bobby from Really? You're joking, right? Blog

    ReplyDelete