Friday, November 12, 2010

New Critic: Chris Mosby

Well this is some exciting news. Tasty Food in San Diego will now have two critics which will help bring diversity and non bias on food in San Diego. I have found out that Chris Mosby is very diverse and loves food, here is his bio:

"My name is Chris, and I LOVE food. I know that sounds cliche, but I really do! My favorite foods include pizza, Japanese food, ice cream, the usual, but I'm willing to try anything. I try different foods from different parts of the world, and almost invariably I seem to like them. I've lived in San Diego my whole life, and I've become pretty familiar with the local cuisine. That's why I think I'll be a good asset to be in this blog team. So, from this point on, 宜しくお願いします。That's Japanese for best regards :)"

Both of us will go to different restaurants and try new things. Once in a while we will go to the same restaurant. Now if either one of us is making bad reviews of food that you have tasted, let us know and we will do our best to correct it, but for now...LETS EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment