Tuesday, November 2, 2010

About Tasty Food

Do you smell that? How about the smells that are coming into the restaurant? The food is finally served to you. You take a bite AND THEN you noticed that it was disgusting. Well this blog is to remedy this problem in San Diego. There are so many places to eat and so many cultures. While San Diego is nothing like New York, there are places worth going. One statistic says that there are over 100 languages just in San Diego, which means a lot of cultures are in San Diego, waiting to be recognized. I want to critique the food in San Diego and show everyone the best places to eat in San Diego. I do have to mention the foods that I really dislike to give you my viewpoint on food. I REALLY dislike capers, olives, pickles, nopales (cactus), lengua (beef tongue) and tea. Now that doesn’t mean I won’t try them again (EXCEPT LENGUA), I am always will to try new and better things. Now my ethnicity also affects my judgment of food. Since my heritage is Mexican, I think my family makes the best Mexican food and all the others just stink, but once again I am willing to try new things. Since this is a blog, I would really appreciate for everyone to give me feedback or recommendations. NOW LETS EAT…
-Joshua Villalpando

No comments:

Post a Comment